- Member National Association of Realtors 2001-present
- Member Connecticut Association of Realtors 2001-present
- Member Greater Hartford Association of Realtors 2001-present
- Member GHAR Professional Standards Committee 2014-present
- Earned Real Estate Brokers License 2006
- Earned Real Estate Salesperson License 2001
- Earned Food Service Certification 1988
- Graduated Torrington High School 1983
My passion is definitely helping the First Time Home Buyer realize the American dream of Homeownership! If you read my testimonials you will see that I treat my clients with the patience and understanding that they deserve. From figuring out the financing, to house hunting, submitting and negotiating the offer, getting through the inspection and appraisal processes, finding the right homeowners insurance, selecting an attorney, and finally to the closing, I make myself available to answer the many, many questions a First-timer has about the homebuying process.
- Member of GHAR Professional Standards Committee 2014 to present
- Volunteer at the Palace Theater in Waterbury, CT since 2014
I speak only English, but my website may be translated into many different languages by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page.
I have been happily married since 1985 to a very patient and understanding man, Michael Baldino. He is the proud father of our three daughters, Danielle, Stacy and Juliana. Danielle graduated from St. Joseph College, earning her Bachelors in the Science of Nursing, and is serving in the United States Navy Nurse Corp., currently stationed in San Diego, CA. Stacy recently graduated from Post University, summa cum laude with her Bachelors in Business Management and is Administrative Assistant for Harmony Kids in Hamden. Juliana, adopted from China at 8 years old in 2003 is a student at Tunxis Community College studying Early Childhood Education. She still lives at home with mom and dad in Wolcott, CT where we’ve been since 1991.
After graduating from High School in 1983 I worked in the food service department of Valerie Manor, a long term health care facility in Torrington, CT. In 1988 I earned my Food Service Certification and in 1993 I went on to become the Director of Dining Services at Shady Knoll Health Center in Seymour, CT. In 2000 I decided to enter the world of Real Estate. I earned my license in 2001, and my brokers license in 2006. In 2007 I opened my own real estate brokerage, Right Way Home Real Estate, in Wolcott, CT. In 2011 I decided to join Broder Group in West Hartford as the manager of their new Bristol office. Through it all I’ve maintained my ties to the food service industry, still working part time as a Cook/Supervisor at Abbott Terrace Health Care in Waterbury, CT.
- 2015 Joined William Raveis Broder Group as a Broker Associate
- 2011 Joined ERA Broder Group as a Broker Associate
- 2007 Opened Right Way Home Real Estate
- 2006 Earned Real Estate Brokers license
- 2001 Joined Farmingbury Real Estate llc
- 2001 Earned Real Estate Salesperson license
- 2000 Returned to Abbott Terrace Health Center, WTBY
- 1993 Director of Dining Services, Shady Knoll Health Center, Seymour
- 1989 Chef Manager, Abbott Terrace Health Center, WTBY
- 1988 Earned Food Service Certification
- 1986 Cook Supervisor, Abbott Terrace Health Center, WTBY
- 1985 Cook Supervisor, Valerie Manor Health Care, Torrington CT
- 1983 Dietary Aide, Wolcott Hall Convalescent, Torrington
I am licensed to practice real estate in the state of Connecticut. I specialize in the Greater Hartford area, and New Haven and Litchfield Counties. I will go where the business takes me, and I don’t mind a long, peaceful drive once in a while. If a potential listing is out of my normal area, then it may be in the best interest of the seller to refer them to a local agent, but for my buyers I will be there for them in every way.
I’ve recently discovered that I have a talent for listing and selling previously expired properties. It takes skills that I’ve learned to look at the reasons a property did not sell and to overcome those obstacles to create a marketing plan that lead to realization of the goals of the homeowner: SOLD!
- PRICE, CONDITION, MARKETING
- Excellent Negotiating Skills